It is the end of September.
Everyday, every week of every month always allow me to bring home with something to remember, recall and most importantly, learn about.
Every of such experiences never fails to trigger bits and pieces of You.
I wouldn't say its bad, neither it is good.
Good because i know i am growing, i am going ahead better than i ever thought i could be.
Bad because i know its all too late. And as much as i wish You would see the growth of me.. I know i can only keep wishing..
For whatever that You have done to me despite all of my tries, i just kept finding a valid reason for You.
Maybe it's all gonna be worth it, and maybe it's not, too..
I attended a colleague's housewarming this afternoon.
They are a pair of 9years ongoing strong marriage couple, who got married as young as 20 years old.
They finally have a place of their own, a place they can called Home. A place for just the two of them.
So many thoughts were running.
I saw a BIG STANDING Tweety Bird in their master bedroom.
It was a surprise from her to him 8years ago.
Maybe its just me.. But i was holding back most of the times. Holding back the emotions..
Following up with Ting's 21st at Capella Hotel.
It brought back memories of Your 19th Bday, a so called surprise celebration with a gathering of your friends and family.
Pouring every single cents out for that.
Spending the unforgettable precious nights at the chalet after-celebration..
It is tough, really tough.
I wish i have all the chances all over again to mend whatever i have not done right.
Maybe you had successfully threw everything of us away..
Thank you for everything.
Jiayou to me, once again; to also enjoy life like you are now, without each other..
No comments:
Post a Comment