It is your day, it is only right that you are not at home.
It is your day, it is also only right that when I am no longer part of you and eventually not be part of your day today.
You may be with someone who can makes the best out of today for you better than what i have done for the past 6 years.
You may be happier, you may even be stronger than who you were before, you may be everything you wish you were now.
I can only hereby wish you all the best.
Happy 24th Birthday,
For everything i have done for us, i do it with my best.
I will be able to let you go soon, i hope.
Because, you are no longer the one i used to know..
I never thought it could be this painful.
I will do it and i can do it..
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment