I could only sum it up with the following brief summary.
Life changing, still life changing and very much life changing.
I have moved up to another whole new level of discovering myself and
Till date, you never leaves me; in fact almost never going to. And i wish you know now.
I finally spoke to you; with my much courageous message to you.
Thank you for being kind. The ability to make me cry, you are still the winner.
I couldn't imagine how am i going to be like seeing you.
I can't see my future yet, because i can't see where am I at now even after coming the #3 Years.
I am glad to hear from you, really.
Did my very stagnant behavior in this gets on your nerves?
Sigh, sorry because i still can't make myself work the better version ever since..
No comments:
Post a Comment