Sunday, May 13, 2012

Someday

All i know is that i have done whatever that is needed to prove out of the ever overrated word, "Love".

Across the months, i learned so much about life, about you and me, about love. There was never a day and night i go by without missing you and without feeling helpless.

Each hurt you gave, i hid back to cry and push myself on for the next few days, few weeks to better myself before turning up to you again. So that i have a valid reason to push us through..

I told myself not to cry, not to give up, keep going..
I read, i think, i wish, i hope, i try, i do everything.. Just to wait for that one special day of difference.

Can ego really take over love?
How much does it worth?

I have suicidal thoughts and i am really scared.
If our love can't be conquered, was it even love between us?

Never knew my life would come this far. Never knew the risk i took for us indeed only showed one thing; that it wasn't even strong to go any further..
As much as i am trying. But it always weigh lighter when there's two to carry..

I lost the way i lost everything. I can't go on even though i keep telling myself i can.
I so want to die.


No comments:

Post a Comment