Sunday, August 15, 2010

I've Got Your Back

(The same goes for a blackberry for all of the following shots. Dun expect too much of the quality on a phone.)




heres something small i got him on a
weekday after work.
I noe he loves it.


You think I'm pretty Without any makeup on
You think I'm funny
When I tell the punchline wrong
I know you get me
So I let my walls come down
Before you met me
I was a wreck but things Were kinda heavy
You brought me to life


Good times always pass faster than e usual don't we all have to agree. I think i am so cocked up with the repetitive hard effort to cope and hold on to everything tat it affected my period, again.

The planned retail therapy with Bb was awesomely fulfilled this weekend. Why does the process of spending money always felt so heavenly? But the aftermath could only hurt the wallet and suffer a heart stoppage anytime? WALAO EH.

I was suppose to follow Boar's shoot this morning and i noe i had to put her aeroplane. I just wasnt in any right condition or maybe, mood i should say. I am sorry and i hope she dun hold it against me for long.
If im still that naive and carefree "Fatla", this wont happen for sure..
Oh, where's that "Fatla" i referred to now.. :(

We always part each other as if we are not gonna see each other forever. We still have another 2 more weekends before his Thailand trip comes about.
One thing i am still jumping around in joy now is none other than our plan. Coming right up this September! Please, i really needed that! We needed that badly..

Is Monday again, and i have so much left undone. How come nothing seems to get better?
Just when i am emotionally getting lower while typing, something just brought me to a smile! Boar showed me a shot of Lucien today!

Hes getting cuter.. And.. I definitely miss playing with him and babysitting him, really.
I miss carrying one big bag and a pram around with Horsy.
I miss keeping track of the feeding time. (every 3-4hours)
I miss watching him kicks and cries for his milk.
I miss watching him sleep with his face sticking right next to my breast.
I miss how much he laugh whenever i started dancing and doing all sort of weird poses.
I miss how he stared and focus into my eyes and then he went, "agoooo"
etc.

Please dun forget Xiaoyi ok?
I am still in the midst of stabling... :(

Love you, Lucien boy.

Love you, Baby Bryan.


(who cares about looking good when we have Lucien the good looking boy?)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment