Friday, July 9, 2010

Nothing's Gonna Change..

MY HATE FOR YOU, SIM!


now she said she looked like TARZAN.
damn, i almost peed in my skirt.



so after waiting for me for an hour at my tower downstairs emo-ly
i know i have to reward her by suggesting to EAT SOMETHING GOOD.
she chose Buffet.
I am not a very Buffet-person because it would only incur loss in my
own purse. I definitely eat lesser than e $30 i paid.

this is the tiny surprise she texted me about when i
was in the office early morning.
some muffin from Killiney.
even though with my enemy chocolate topping,
the soft and chewy interior was too yummy to
not go MMM..

check the table and chair out
what is this SIM?! WHAT THE FORK IS THIS?!
so secondary school!
eh, repeat module, sit behind,
and we have to be that prominent to the
lecturer with this kinda chair and table.


Right after Foundation class back then, we whined for the entire 5 semesters and only could wish that we would be in the same class.
Now that our wish FINALLY came true, this is definitely not something worth celebrating for.
But one thing for sure, this pair of besties seems to be always going through the same old shit at the same old period in the same old place!

SIM is indeed one big turban fuck. Rejected her and brought her back one semester later. Just how much is SIM helping her and myself to move on completely man!

I see her even more often now. I met her from Monday to Wednesday straight.
No work on Monday means no Monday Blue! Which only calls for my Pedicure time after class.
Another $54 gone. I realised i always fall for different scrubs that is offered to me. Basically i fall for anything that is offered to me la ok!

I literally was jumping in joy when i saw familiar faces in school! We are now all in the same class..
SIM, WAT DO U WANT FROM ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment