You get closer and there’s
No where in this world I’d rather be
Time stops
Like everything around me
Its frozen
And nothing matters but these
Few moments when you open my mind to things
I’ve never seen
Cause when I’m kissing you
My senses come alive
Almost like the puzzle piece
I’ve been trying to find
Falls right into place
You’re all that it takes
My doubts fade away
When I’m kissing you
It all starts making sense
Good morning Dear Blog,
I slept as late as 330am last night and woke up as early as 9am just now. I have quite abit to touch on relieving my heavy heart.
Since about 2 years ago, I have always being involved in very much of a complicating and "eye-opening" life. I saw how people can change, i saw how much one has got to take to really love and live besides the usual I LOVE YOU situations. I saw how people can take any relationship with human being out there as a easy boat out or thinks tat giving a status is just a superficial thing to do after being together for so long. From what was apparent to me, we can be self-centered at all times. Its not a sin! So its neither wrong nor right though.
Ok look, whats up with being forced and the big logic about straying and eventually be back at the home-ground where one still think its the best among the bads? Do we really have to break through all the barricades just so we can still be bounded back to where we should really belong right from the start? If theres too many comparisons, wont it make life even harder to cope? As logical as it sounds about seeing the world out there to the fullest, i still find this hard to accept. Because thanks, i finally see where i really stand.
My complexity was being up by all these, it just didn't get any better and it never will unless something simple enough comes into me and blend all those complexity off. Even if so, i believe nothing gonna take this phase of my life's memories away. From whats sweet to whats not. And from whats all-good to whats all-turntables..
I just couldn't read up on all minds anymore. Its tiring to learn too much, its even tiring to go through all these. Did i just type LEARN?? Ah uh i really learnt alot as i go. Im exposed to different lifes, im exposed to alot which probably not the best but yet not everyone will be able to handle. I just officially labelled myself as the IRON-WILLED and BULL-STRONG yvonne!
In terms of will and mentally, i handle it QUITE well! Ya la i said QUITE. Putting all aspects aside, sometimes i can break down and even wish i could have a change of everything just to get better days. Or worst still, stop wishing hoping and end my life better off. HEH HEH, chill chill. Suicidal thoughts do come by and go in life. :)
Dear whoever in whatever of whichever at wherever AKA god,
I have been diligently handling my life, i may not do a very good job but given the rather high numbers of challenging sixty-four thousand dollar question, dun i deserve some credit? Im already almost on e verge of shatter pieces, i just need someone something to give me that ultimate push up and i be done, hopefully?
No comments:
Post a Comment