Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Kid Intolerable Extend

So when a pampered self-centered child in the house..
Triggered the anger button of Ebon-jiejie
And pissed her big time.
What this playmate Ebon jiejie did is,
I SCOLD I SCOLD I SCOLD!

This naughty very very naughty girl is acting way too much!
She dropped Bb's HTC on the floor so hard and i doubt anyone demand an apology from this "harmless" child.
When she entered into the room, i used the most cute and high tone to enlighten this child, hopefully she gets the whole big picture that ONCE U R IN THE WRONG, DO NOT JUST RUN AWAY OR BE HOSTILE. INSTEAD, APOLOGISE! Being scared or running away doesnt mean u get urself off the hook entirely!

Ebon Jiejie: cadence, JiuJiu is upset that u dropped his phone u noe. did u say sorry to him and sayang him?"

Cadence: *looking at me and her Jiujiu. then buried her head onto the bed. * (with jiujiu's extra comments "no la is ok is ok")
*she then stood up, took up my France Soccer Soft Ball and threw hard at me, then glared hard at me)

Ebon Jiejie: *VERY VERY MAD AND WAS BOILING AT HIGHEST DEGREE ATTAINED! *

She then came on into the room again and pretend nothing happened and even demanded me to take down the doraemon which i hung on high for her.
She also took in a mattress and insisted on putting it on the ground.
I had no choice and in order to appease myself, i grabbed her mattress and swing one side and said theres no space for her.

She later then took my Soccer Ball and and hit me over and over again! When i demand her to stop it, she even said she cant stop it cos she like to throw the ball and there she goes again.

I then "patched up" with her after that. This is wat happened when we were about to leave the house.

edited by: Mr Bryan


HAHAHAHHHAA

See what i will do if this were to be my child im dealing with..
U NEVER WOULD WANT TO NOE I TELL U, KIDS!







*shake head*
i got a shocked when i saw this.
i din noe i can be looking like this.
HAHA


sketch us!
colour us!

No comments:

Post a Comment