




can anyone enlighten me on how to shed babyfatsON FACE?
i was really burning hot by the weather
and at my worst mood here.
HAHAHA















My period came during the weekend. It got me all grouchy and entered into quite a major mood swing. My smile so not natural..
I never really notice all these menstrual symptoms until recently.
No serious, I dunno if its got to do with my body system all along or is it really the growing process changes that i m currently facing.
I dun remember having cramps and the extreme fatigue each month.
Im having it all now..
Didn't know for the past so many years tat each woman's month can be such a misery!
I have seen pple around me complaining how much of a torture bla bla bla and i used to wonder,
"menses only wat. wearing an additional pad or inserting a tampon thats all. whats e big deal here?"
Bloody hell, Karma.
Heres the best part for me mE ME!!
Though the scorching sun almost sizzle me, what's better than my all time favorite ice cream to simmer me down!?
First visit at Frutta La Viva!
One of the reasons why i always enjoy exploring new ice cream places is because of the variety of exotic flavours they often offers.
Ice cream Ice cream!!!
I WANT MORE MOREE MOREEE!


No comments:
Post a Comment