




Let me just end the March posts of my blog with my little guy, Lucien.
Hes such a hard to please boy. Maybe i dun see him 24/7 and tat explained his picky-ness.
I hope he grows even faster just so i can swing and bite him. Fast and soon enough, next month should be the time to witness him to stable that tiny neck of his.
I haven had a hands-on with him yet. To change tat pack of stingy diaper of his and bathing him. I am mainly watching Horsy doing it. Just by watching, got my goosebumps up!
I swear i will go berserk and prolly going into depression for having to handle the baby's everything. I cant even handle myself!
I often put myself in the shoes of those who gave birth and even happily carrying around the married status. I can be assured tat i WILL NOT be able to take it, as for now.
Sometimes i felt its too tough on my Horsy.
Lucien and his mummy definitely allows me to see life way ahead of mine.
See, dun i just have to thank anything alive that i am actually blessed to have 2 sisters' stage of life to watch, learn and follow suit?
I still have a rather LONG life ahead and i still have alot more to be doing and to be having fun with.
A baby for me now? No no.
Lucien, ur cousin will only come after Xiaoyi's age of 26 years or even longer.
For now, u can only hope to have cousin from Eryi as soon as NEXT YEAR! ;)











No comments:
Post a Comment