Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Almost Here - Delta Goodrem& Brian Mcfadden

Life would be too dull to live on without music.
I always believe that songs are the only source which is capable of bringing out the deepest and darkest significance of heartfelt words.
All e times, words tends to just gets stuck somewhere at some point of time.

I was sitting at Anson Mac awaiting for another interview with a pack of Fries and Lemon Tea, HTC and Newspaper.
It was raining cats and dogs out there and the brolly-less woman here could only pray tat hard for it to stop on time for the next interview.

Radio was loud enough for all of us in there and tats prolly something i really needed and enjoyed tat time.

When i was about to get my ass off for the interview, this song played just in time to make me stay for another 4mins or less.
The seat indeed magnetized my ass for this song.

Used to be my favourite back in Sec School days. If memory din fail me, i think this was still my discman-days.

Dun this song means as much, for real, now?
For me at least.
.
.
.
Brian:

Did I hear you right
'Cause I thought you said
Let's think it over

You have been my life
And I never planned
Growing old without you

Shadows bleeding through the light
Where a love once shined so bright
Came without a reason

Don't let go on us tonight
Love's not always black and white
Haven't I always loved you?

Delta:
But when I need you

You're almost here
And I know that's
Not enough
But when I'm with you
I'm close to tears
'Cause you're only almost here

Brian:
I would change the world

If I had a chance
Oh won't you let me

Treat me like a child
Throw your arms around me
Please protect me

Both:
Bruised and battered by your words
Dazed and shattered how it hurts
Haven't I always loved you

No comments:

Post a Comment