Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wear My Kisssssss

NA!!!! :*
ok just testing patience.
smileeeee! :)

KEY POINT

-First up, Lucien is 11days old as of today.
I haven really got the chance to carry him YET.
Horsy is not exactly coping well i noe. I wish i m of more help sometimes.

-Next, past one week has been quite on a basis of on and off bitchy torture for me.
(touching on that later on)

-Thirdly, i did the most pathetic thing on Monday when i was with Sakina.
And i received quite of a shocking news from HW today.

-Lastly, i have yet to update my wardrobe for the longest time. About a month or so already? Its a rare occurrence for me. I have no new clothes! My Chinese new year PLUS Valentine's day how? No one likes repeated clothes... Not ME at least. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lucien is growing each day and the stress level for his poor mother has been increasingly up-leveled.
Im trying to do the max and most out of my ability-level. Sorry if im of no much much much help..

My body system is failing me in one way or another again. Just what is happening down there? I googled and assumingly its coming back again.
As much as i want to seek medical help, theres always some problem somewhere for me.
Sakina is dead worried for me and deep down i noe how much she really wants to help me. She is currently facing a whole load of issues too which in turn i can only lend her my ears and shoulders for now.
When she apologised for not doing a thing for my 21st, i was taken aback.
Excuse me woman, not tat i dunno exactly wat are we going through now!
Useless apologies!

Those constant updates over smses and calls never seems to be adequent.
Just wat is happening to us man. Problem one after another.
We are trying our best to make life better within the next few months. Shall see.

Penniless soul Yvonne emptied the "mini private hello kitty coin bank" at home for the Army Man Bryan. This little amount is considered not little for the jobless girl here..
Oh and i felt so sad emptying it. Not because its empty already, but was actually wondering,
"HOW COME SO TEENY WINY BIT OF AMOUNT ONLY?"
SHHH.....

I wont wait till Valentine's day. Cos im giving him this weekend.
I be expecting him to rant at me the moment i pass to him.
Even if he opens up my page to read this part, NO SCARED. Cos by the time he touches his self-built com at home, is already a FRIDAY!
Though i noe he gonna really appreciate that, and me..

I swear i gonna make myself free for HW this coming week.
I felt so bad cos i always wanted to squeeze a day out for her but theres just so many things in life to handle and deal with.
Not that her smses to meet up are almost being blanked out by me! Im never that sort of friend.
When she said she want to break a surprise news for me jus now, i just couldnt wait to meet her to hear.
Another baby is on the way.. Gender to be confirmed. On her actual 21st!
I dunno why but i was all OMG OMG OMG when i heard it from her. Hearing how joyous she sounded, i am really really happy for her.
I be there for u to help in any way! From ur bb to preparation of tieing the knots!

BABY SAID HE BRINGING ME TO SHOP THIS WEEKEND. FEEL MY FEET STOMPING HARD HARD ON FLOOR!!!
IM LIKE A HAPPY FEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment