The good girl in me is all gone,
Ring the bell - she ain't home
And this new girl in me is so strange
I used to be love it, love it (now),
Everything's changed.
And now you, you saying you can do
What every other men has failed to do
I can hear you clear like a wireless network
Not have no problems with affection
Cause this is how I address it
I'm a cheat
He had a problem with affection
This is how i address it
Ain't it sad that you gave me your best,
Cause your best was just like the rest.
Crying rivers trying me don't fly
My eyes drier then a Las Vegas sky
It was you, you said that you gonna do
What every other man failed to do
Your just another dropped clone in my network
He had a problem with affection
And this is how I address it
Ring the bell - she ain't home
And this new girl in me is so strange
I used to be love it, love it (now),
Everything's changed.
And now you, you saying you can do
What every other men has failed to do
I can hear you clear like a wireless network
Not have no problems with affection
Cause this is how I address it
I'm a cheat
He had a problem with affection
This is how i address it
Ain't it sad that you gave me your best,
Cause your best was just like the rest.
Crying rivers trying me don't fly
My eyes drier then a Las Vegas sky
It was you, you said that you gonna do
What every other man failed to do
Your just another dropped clone in my network
He had a problem with affection
And this is how I address it
No comments:
Post a Comment