Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Im No Good

My throat isn't helping me even for just a day. Itching me and i bet no one really likes being on medication. I can vomit each time i tries to force one pill down my throat. Whats more leaving an awful melt-able pill in my mouth for such a long time and start sucking and taste the strong medicated smell.

I just opened up my textbook and there's way too much for me to absorb everything. Is a repeated module. I should be more familiarized with the module. I can really prove it wrong. Putting anyone in my shoes, i think anyone can totally feel me. Studies is not jus about obtaining that particular knowledge. It also takes more than just the energy and strength to keep it going. It takes hell lots of things to get into a smooth sail which apparently i dun see myself going into that.

I sat all the way through for yesterday's 3hours Econs paper. I freezed all the way in there though i was in long sleeve top. (ok, that was a off shoulder)
I used up all of e 12 pieces of paper being provided. I even skipped a question. What long run, what short run. What ATC, what AVC. What marginal social benefit, what marginal social cost. God screw this everything. I just cannot get that understood into my head.
In conclusion, i wrote whatever and whichever i can rememebered seeing from those answers suggested by Mr Derek. If i still dun get it passed, i really really can cry blood.

Next, MA AGAIN. I am not ready. I dunno if one day one night can complete those preparation. I guess i just have to give it a shot for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment