Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lost In The Crowd

I am sitting home with all the NOTES once again and its seriously not boosting my confidence in scoring well for TML at all. I am damn demoralized by the repeated modules. So much so that i dunno how to perk myself up anymore.
I get very emotional when i learnt that pple around me are actually stressing for their LAST semester modules.

I had quite a happening week.
From a sudden horrendous night of mine to our Gala Premier of New Moon movie to our Mani and Pedicure saga and lastly to our portfolio shoot as my 21st Bday present. So much for my study-exam week! Though i enjoyed every single bit of it..

My hands are tied, my brain is freezed. I am totally helpless in everything.

I can never seems to get out of not being a naive idiot. It gets all my feelings involved in whatever problem surfaced for me. I jolly well noe wat stand and wat shit i am into. Right now..

In conclusion, I can't be leave unattended..

No comments:

Post a Comment