I am finally sane enough to be able to bring my thoughts to words now.
Everyday feels like a war, an unbeatable one. I had never see this coming and never would have thought it will even happen.
There are indeed a lot to handle, to pull through but i hope both are within control as time passes..
I dare not foresee what's coming ahead for me, for us. All i know is that once choice is made and that we can only let the nature do the rest of the work.
Everyone else can play the love-hate thing to me now, but i guess what's most important is what being shared between us and ultimately how we felt about this.
As often said, i am now going to apply.
"If we are meant to be, we will be. Sooner or later."
I am choosing to be on my own now because i believe that's just my way of settling, for now. Each time i bring my heart out to someone, i know i'm just troubling another.
I will be good.. I just need to be alone..
When love is not madness, it is not Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment