Monday, September 19, 2011

6 Hard Years























There came the 30th July and we are 1 year older again.
Besides our quick getaway at Batam, i always still believe in Dinner to round up our night.

We decided on Sapphire at Mount Faber, no transport this year and even though i was pretty much whiny about it, i know we still enjoyed this and of course..

We are really proud to "announce" that we are 6years old officially!
Happy 6th Anniversary BabyBryan!



No doubt we been through hell, regardless of anything in however form. I am just really glad I have him.
As cliche as it sounds, he is my only blessing and the only best heaven-sent gift to me.

For all these years, he never fails to stand by me, back me up. Just when times i felt like giving up life, myself, school, work and sometimes even him, he always draw a plain good picture at the end of everything that all is worth it.

Without him, i can't find a complete piece of Me. I could only realise i can only be the worst girlfriend, but he once again showed me that i am not what and who i think i am. Instead, i'm just a girl came true to him. Someone so sweet, someone that i thought it can only happened in probably Disney Princesses Fairytale; there he is and here we are..

Thank you for tolerating.
I can only get even more emotional to continue..

Good Night Yvonne's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment