Saturday, July 23, 2011

First Post of INTO E!

@ Furama City Centre Hotel

Dj to Coordinator to Emcee
Us with the client

Requested shot. I am finally able to say YES.
Sorry to those whom i rejected, because its my job to snap their shots within that hour!
I didn't want all photos came out having more of my faces!


I have assisted in a few events and this is one of the more memorable one, SO FAR in the month.
Theme was Hawaii and crowd was rather sporting. Emcee did a rather great job too, even able to get the guys in the ballroom go half naked!

I can't wait to close my own case and run my own event! Despite knowing the difficulties of it now.
BUT BUT BUT, mine are on the way...... ;)

I'm activated as the main coordinator for later on's event. Hope everything gonna run just as smooth! GOOD LUCK, YVONNE CHEONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment