I am on MC today again and i can only hope for the best for the itch on my face.
I am going to boycott random own-setup brands or whatever self-proclaimed good minerals make up. See, now living up with a BRAND is indeed never wrong! I was just being manipulated once and thought blusher should do fine. Well, i should have just jolly well stick to my motto.
BRAND IS THERE FOR A REASON, SO WHY DEGRADE THEM? GO WITH BRANDS!
And i swear i will never leave it alone to anywhere anything anyone anymore!
Its finally the year end. And i am only looking forward to the trip next month. That's probably the only thing that keeps me more alive till then.
RSA days will soon be done. And i don't think i need a break. I am still in the best effort in searching. Because there's just too many thing to be done and so what if i am young. Its precisely im young, i see the need of making full use of the spectrum of it.
I am still trying now, very very hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment