I am definitely moving on after this, but i finally see the harsh reality. And it doesn't necessary only happen when you are moving on in a career at a more reasonable age. It happen to starters, beginners like me.
I am bidding farewell to RSA officially in a month's time. For all the efforts i had put in, it just seems, yes horsy was right, futile..
I worried about emails as long as im out of office. I tried my best to escalate the problems to whoever and wherever i can when in doubt. I was independent for almost 3weeks and when favour was still not at my side, replied that one unreasonable email to defend and speak up for myself. That goes everything..
I saw it coming but just didn't expect it to be that soon. They acted one step ahead of me, that is when i felt the real pinch!
I came in with role undefined, what has RSA given me? Nothing but undefined position here!
Had been pushing myself on, on and on.. Till now! I felt cheated and unfair. I am young, but does that mean i deserve such a harsh treatment?
I will no long probe, because it's apparent that reason given me was just bullshit. Everything happened for a reason and i jolly well know what was the behind-scene reason.
Too bubbly to be in this role?!
She was the one who wanted the "BUBBLY YVONNE" to join RSA back then. Who can be in the better position to not want this "BUBBLY YVONNE"?!
She can only work alone. Either that, she can only find someone who submit to her wholeheartedly and blindly, with no dignity. Who on earth suits this more than just her daughter!?
I learnt a lot here in RSA. How one can ever feel too threatened enough to probably either pick on me while at it or drop hints to shoo me off. When both options still not workable? Thats when behind scenes acted up and this is what happened.
I am now finally taking this quite positively. Chloe is going to be right, just look forward to my trip, it will definitely helps.
It was all pre-arranged. Baby and i finally confirmed our trip this year end. I was already on a look-out for better opportunities.
The next thing i know, i am facing this downfall. I cried repeatedly not because i cant handle it, it was only because of the abruptness. Given for anyone, it would still be the same.
Good enough, i have to thank RSA for the decision made for me. Because i was holding on stubbornly when all of them long ago had given me that last push to leave.
Redundant much? Not really, i am confident that my HELP here were large enough!
Fuck You RSA, professionalism doesn't work in such a way!
No comments:
Post a Comment