Tuesday, October 12, 2010

K O I






We went "mmmm nice!"
But out of 10 times, how often was that 1 time when we disagreed with the crowd?

Many years back, bubble tea craze was on the top list for many of us. Started with a few namely "QUICKLY", "HAPPY CUP" etc etc.
Where are all these now? ALL replaced by? SWEET-TALK. Right!
What i exactly want to deliver here can be easily answered by a simple question here..

So when, who and where is the next replacement of K O I?

I been seeing facebook's status that went "I HAD MY KOI BUBBLETEA TODAY!" etc. One fine weekday, Baby and i decided to join in the quene.
Very systematic but honestly, how many times can i endure with the waiting!? It may be just 20 minutes or so we are talking about here, but this 20minutes or so, i can be seen finishing a yummy main course set.
But once again, just how long can this last? It will die off eventually. Drinking it by then won't make a difference in their so called quality i assume..

No comments:

Post a Comment