Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Xiaoyi Is Still In The Air











this is when he was about to cry....
HEHEHEHE
SO CUTE LA MAN!
there's one thing about babies.
their expressions can never be hidden.

check out that ass!
and yes, he can finally stand, with support as of now.




It's been too long man, Luc luc. :(
Ever since he gave me the "cold shoulder", i find it a drag sometimes to please my dear boy here anymore. Because he only hurt me in the end! I find it hard to "meet him up" every now and then especially after a long draggy torturing full hours of work.
I sleep and stone whenever and wherever i am comfortably placed. Maybe its Xiaoyi, maybe its RSA. Maybe both.

Whatever it is, Xiaoyi still love you and no matter how much you "don't want" me now, I know as years pass, there are sure ways for you to be magnetized to this XYMM here...
Always your XYMM and forever will be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment