Believe or believe not, I am officially OUT of SIM. Successfully!
So here's the next big thing in my life.
Settling well somewhere that not only pays me, (dun expect it to be paying very well for now) somewhere that allows me to let me feel belonged enough to be really productive for the right purpose and reason. Somewhere that provides me with work-fun and fun-work, basically to say, i just have to enjoy it.
Lastly, doing what is rightfully to be done and to be under a more logical hierarchy!
Aren't those just the basic of the basic to be looking out in your job, in your next stop career?!?!?!?!
Yes, i am very very unhappy in this Company. And not that i am not enjoying what i am picking up in here and not enjoying the colleagues' fun....
Thinking in a more directional way, i just think it could only just boils down to how the company had organize everything. If they want my role, cant they just make sure at least i am properly taken care of?
Yes! Sisters were right. Aren't they suppose to be even having a proper set of JD even before i joined? And yes, they did provide me one when i just joined but apparently, all had gone haywire. It may be me who couldn't handle the way of saying "NO" to pple, no doubt. Then how about the sense of belonging?
Whenever i am being introduced, i can never felt any more alien-ish! So who do i report to? WHAT? HER? NO WAY! But fact is i am. Who is she man?!
I work WITH her, i dun work FOR her. Can it be any clearer?
I am so upset and affected by it that it just makes my everyday seems to be in a misery.
I am definitely going to move on, just the matter of time.
My period is so affected again and i seems to gain quite abit of weight. I been sitting down in the office, back home on bed for the night and the next day repeats again..
I am almost very sure that my eyesight is getting hell too..
RSA just get the best out of me man!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment