Saturday, September 4, 2010

I See Your Face At Every Turn



they came by for a good short 15mins.
Well, they drove anyway.

From his very cute gf.
(and a card!)

Cadence's Card for her Jiu Jiu




Its definitely shit to go through hell days. But whats worst when you know you be going through for weeks without that somebody?

Ok, let me drive my topic sidetrack abit because it just came to my mind and i so have to talk about it.

I dun care when people like you asked stuff like, do i exaggerate my love in my entries for my boyfriend and I. U know shit about it, so maybe you should get your brain twisting a tad bit. You have issues with yourself or your handling of relationship, then dun come up with such retard remarks or questions or however you think of it. Because that only addresses your stupidity, FURTHER.
I have this concept for the creation of blog. I dun blog FOR ANYONE. Because i believe that blog is something that came up from the idea of a DIARY. And a diary is meant to be personal.
So if you have the fucking access to my personal diary, shut your hole up or speak smart, ask smart. Being nosy or not, i totally can differentiate. How shallow..
Sakina was damn right about the "dirty" impression and, basically, l o w c l a s s.
OH, how can i not love my ChongSY more for understanding this without me further elaborating even!

Ok back to my topic. Was just trying to vent out something which i think it ridiculously came out from a human.

I only wanted to cry when i left the airport.
AND I REALLY MISS HIM. ESPECIALLY KNOWING THE FACT THAT HE BE GOING THROUGH TOUGH TIMES THERE AND THAT WE ARE REALLY DISTANCE APART..
Thanks to Prepaid card, we can now still CONNECT!

Time is crawling..

No comments:

Post a Comment