HAPPY 6th MONTHS LUC LUC!!!!


credit to: Lucien's daddy.







I am totally hating my camera now. Poor quality of images, just anything bad i can name from it.
That explained why all photos are now coming from Sisters' camera and that also taken up part of the excuses for not blogging timely.
(Hes 7th Month Old now!)
Cake was drawn by the Father, paid by the Eryi. (needless to say anything about the mother. carrying the tittle of the MOTHER should weight more than anything on earth.)
Xiaoyi leh!? Sorry Luc.. I contributed nothing this 6th Month of yours.
Not that i didn't want to, the timing was just too bad for me.
I wont explain further because i believe you and i and all of us want to speak louder with actions!
So no doubt your 1st, my 22nd birthday will be much more extensively contributed!
I still love you Lucluc. Please dun lost the bond with me for too long. :(


No comments:
Post a Comment