Sunday, July 25, 2010

More Brainy Shows To Get Me Brainy A Bit

This is one hell of a good movie!
I've always admire such brainy production because it just
tells how brainy can one gets!
This is something i have always been curious about and would
totally love to spend my whole life learning about it.
Some pple call it the DE JA VU in some cases.
If its not for Baby, i think i prolly still in the mess of the whole show.
Still, what is
Dreams.
Are we all in the reality yet?

Either u are a Edward fan or a Jacob fan.
For me, i am both. Doesnt this tells alot?!
I am simply hard to please.
But jacob, much that i want to support you,
CAN U PLEASE IMPROVISE UR ACTING SKILL?
i think it got a little F A K E at some point of the show.



I gradually lost track of the movies i am catching already. Totally losing the extra time to keep in record of my movies! But no matter how screwed my days gonna be, movies will never leave me!

No comments:

Post a Comment