Tuesday, June 1, 2010

As Little As It Is, It Can Still Paint A Happy Picture

Time check: 350am

I find it hard to focus on revision already. Not even a tiny wee bit left! As "heng" as pple see i am for having only ONE module left, its not that HENG afterall! I mean, e lesser motivation i have and more it seems like im not gonna pass this one and only module quickly.

Sgt Lim gets to stay out for the whole of this week and its so the wrong week! Guess what made me a happy girl for a evening?


TA DA!!!!!


Baby asked me why i could get so excited over such little and prolly not very significant items to my list usually. I couldnt give an answer because i dunno why too.
Always been a Hello-Kitty lover me, just can never get enough of her. So as little as these is, i just find the amusement not as little!

I never hide the fact that i love Hello Kitty up till this age and never will. I ever receive comments like, "WA CHEENA LEH LIKE HELLO KITTY!" "THOUGHT U NEVER LIKE CHILDISH STUFF!" etc.
It really doesnt matter much to me honestly. To put it across like this, i have got this very much freakish love for HelloKitty since the very tender age, so i absolutely forgive myself for loving this no-mouth cat up till today. On the flipside, i believe no one can catch up the fetish or whatever we call for liking something like HelloKitty, with just a snap of finger. In another word, as quick as one goes, "I LOVE HELLOKITTY!!"
Just how much so? Just how does it happen? Shes been there for like 30odd years and one only starts gaga-ing or crazing over her, like, NOW?! Or recently?!

If u say u LOVE BENTEN, ok, i totally understand.

Alright, my kids are calling out to me to join them in bed.
2days left to EXAM and i seriously dun feel the sense of urgency that much YET. Though i have got to admit im already stressing. STRESS and URGENT both carries different explaination.
So may stress and urgent meet as soon as later. I think they make a more perfect couple to deal with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment