Im just another statistic in the Apple's World.
Much that i wanted to be in the Berry's World, those Apple's App are just too interesting to go without! Its totally worth your whole life of phone experiences. (i was deeply attracted to all the phone's accessories too honestly)
Thanks to LabourDay, we had such long weekends. I really meant, long sweetly fulfilled one.
Let me just get my favourite Photobooth-Fun started.
Heres the thing, i always find it crazy of Singapore not having a PhotoBooth. Its a very classic yet a never-sick photo fun!
I found one substitute here in one of the apps!
First Presenting My Ever-Million-Expressions Lover,
MR LIM!
MR LIM!
COMBINING~ and we will only have a pair of.. The Ever-Moronic-Lovers!!
Saturday never felt so great!
With no superlicious yummy pricy food, with no special desserts to go with afterwhich, with no extra purchases to sum up the day.
The companion really do meant alot. So much so that i felt equally happy. Yes, HAPPY.
LIKE LITERALLY, :D:D:D:D:D:D
HAHA HE WAS LOOKING AT THIS RANDOM UNCLE IN FRONT!(cos i placed my phone right next to his ear to obtain that distance in this shot.)
HAHA

















Emo Christine, with her loss of her Handphone.BUT she got herself a iphone at the end of the day too!





2 movies over the weekend.
IpMan2 seriously worth the whole life to watch! Total awesome.
IronMan2 can suck my toes with no much actions and lousy acting from Scarlett Johansson. I think she gained weight as well.
I miss my boyfriend already. I can't wait for Friday to come.
Only he takes me off from the harsh world.
Who makes me feel all worth it for the purchase? Him.
Who makes me feel less burdened? Him.
Only my boyfriend.. :(










No comments:
Post a Comment