Oh god, i rejected that offer and i didnt know i would feel how i felt afterso! I could have just save the nights of brain-stressing and unwanted waterfall. I could have just say "NO, i AM GIVING THIS A GO!"
Yea! Simple as singing a ABC song to Lucien! Way way easier than this actually.
Saying the NO is like a logical thing to do and self-benefiting afterall. Instead, singing a ABC song to Lucien can be one tough level up because sometimes it has got to subject to his right mood. So ya.
I been feeling really really sleepy everyday since day one of this week.
I have got this 2 opportunities which i am pretty interested in. One down, i guess. The other i shall see what they have got to say tml since im asked for a second trip. Im feeling rather positive. Lets not prove me wrong!
Baby be booking out tml early! Im getting ready for a rather long weekend. :)
YES SERGEANT LIM!
In the moment of folly, im back to feel whats not supposed to!
2 is better than 1?
No comments:
Post a Comment