Keeps getting better.. OK?
HI WE ARE US!
HI WE ARE US!

After our dinner at Crystal Jade, there we were at Jurong Point's JI DE CHI.
They are there for god knows how long and we finally decided to step in.
Check that Durian Pureen dessert out!
Durian-lover like me just cant stop wow-ing! Its really really sinful and heaty too.
DRINK MORE WATER AFTER THAT. (and i did when i reached home)





I wish time and days like this always began and ended beautifully.
Off the phone, get away from the rest of the world and embrace ourselves in the full of true-love boundary.
I guess that should apply more on myself.
I hate it when this abrupt call came about and made my mind go haywire again and made me all over realised that i indeed not only dealing with myself and himself.
Too bad for myself, i was never in the category of "CASUAL".
Hey Sergeant Lim............
Lets hope days ahead be much better with the rank of Sergeant! ;)








No comments:
Post a Comment