Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Love Or Bread?

My week was bad, terribly bad. I finished that 3 papers finally. I used the word "FINISHED" cos i dare not touch on the word "CLEARED" yet. Though i really wanted so much to say so.
I can only hope for the very best for myself, 2 weeks from now.
I can't think any further, instead, am busy editing and sending resumes around the site. No more FULL-TIME-STUDENT for me already, i already reached the ultimate limit already.
While editing the format of my resume, i realised my experiences in the cooperate world could have extended even more if i were to make full use of the 2 years in SIM. Such a disgrace.

Army took my boyfriend away, so far away from me and i swear the thought of wanting him back all e times is really depressing. The thought of being left alone almost all e time 24/7 is even more depressingly unavoidable.

When being angered, being pressurized, being left with no much choices, all we do is to wrap ourselves up as only oneself. Very self-centered to be precise.
Exchanging hurtful words and sparing no thoughts or abit of mercy for each other. Who cares how much we used to love and care for each other? Who cares how much we used to share? Who cares how much we have been through? Who cares about those little precious things we once did that made us the most perfect pair in e world? Who cares? He cares? I care? Neither of us cares about the little detail in e life we shared when being forced into the most tragic state.
Nothing is fair. Either u have this, u dun have that. U have that, u dun have the other.
I din want to let go of anything for i noe i am at my most devastated state. I noe i will regret my life should i make any impulse decision. I think as a whole, i cant see myself missing such a large piece of the formation of me. Whats ME without the big whole main ultimate piece that formed the ACTUAL me? Sorry is simply the hardest thing to say. (i finally feel it)
I am here because theres love. Theres really love. Because theres more than just to meet the eye. I may not have said it, but its all coming from deep down. I pen down, i type out, i just find it hard to voice out.
I do blame myself for not able to be the simple girl who is contented with only U-SAYANG-ME, U-LOVE-ME-WITH-ALL-UR-HEART, U-HUGHUG-ME.
I wont walk away because i noe what we shared are truly just for me and you.

愛情或麵包?



Bb's upset about the "death" of his PS3. Actually it upsets me seeing his wife passed on. Initially bought at about 600plus, now sold to another party at only 100.

SALUTE TO PS 3! We will miss you playing movies for us, playing games for us.
Dun worry, i will find him another "slimmer" wife soon.
(PS3 SLIM......)
Rest In Peace, PS3..

No comments:

Post a Comment