One of my BRAIN-PROCESSING-THOUGHTS SESSION.
The world is really small. So small that every single soul seems to be connected and interlinked somehow. U noe something tat goes:
I noe u and him, u n him noe each other, then u are connected to his frens and his frens are connected to u.
Ok forget it. I dunno how to further interpret it but something that goes like this.
I may not noe the whole world but given the advanced technology nowadays, whats hard to find and being found? Used to be the famous Laopok Friendster. Look at Facebook now! Is jus like a comunication site, just that its not as quick as Msn thats all.
I noe i noe im supposed to be on bed or rather i should be reading and should be now die-hard memorizing it for upcoming paper on Wed! I just have to side-track abit u see.
I felt that something amissed in life. (mine at least) And i have yet to really figure it out. It could be e usual fuss but.. NO?! YES?! WO BU ZHI DAO!!!
I realised some things can be etached in my head for long. For life.
Be it how it started, how it ended, how it really lasted so on and so fore..
Life is indeed operating like a ferries wheel. It just keeps going and going and going. When it actually stops for a break in between, thats prolly e time when u need to move on to another phase of life from certain issues u just faced. Though its as highly possible that things happened got to be with you throughout.
As random as i can be describing now, i just wan to type out from this sudden "inspiration".
(i was in deep thoughts at my desk when Pa came in with a bowl of sliced oranges.)
Whats ought to be long gone by now haven't exactly ended. How sad.
I seems to be notified or heard or seem things despite the fact that i din want to. Like, not any any further more?
I got it all today.
Just on precise HOW MUCH my life changes and affects me within e past years!
The complexity in humanity dealing with life or the vice versa are just too much. I start to view humans and their lifes differently.
I really sees alot.
Oh and another, i really starts to despire pple with low EQ and low maturity level.
I never believe in enemies or rivals or whatever negative that resulted from poor relationships with people. Is inevitable sometimes i noe. So i usually will try to learn from these inevitable-ones should it happen to me. (or already happened for some fuckedmorons whom i met previously)
Why am i talking about this? Reason being simple. I realised i met many many different pple and somehow i feel like giving a pat on my head for not failing to read their character with just 1 conversation or 2. OK LA, not trying to be "big-head" or trying to be a miss-smart here. But when one starts to face repetitive problems/happenings like MINE, maybe that particualar ONE can get the full picture and understanding from and of it.
Thats why when pple pop a question like this to me:
"what is that one special power u will want to possess?"
I never ever give a vote to READING MINDS.
First up, its too scary and too much to handle sometimes. I mean, thats what WHITE-LIE truly there for at certain circumstances.
I prolly can get that done on my own now. Thats what ASSUMPTIONS are there for us too.
Lastly, how many pple's worries I want to add on to the never-empty basket of my own?! ENOUGH MAN!
HAHAHA
Law is slaughtering me and putting my life in danger seriously. How on earth can a lawyer remember so many clauses or rule or law or elements or whateverrrr?! SUKU OR WHAT!?
I realised i took about 45mins to key and key. Thats it for now la YvonneCheong! Blogger also cannot stand you ah oei!
GOOD NIGHT WORLD. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment