Saturday, February 13, 2010

♥SiaoDingDong's Preparation For The Bfs♥

VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO: MISS CHONG SHIYING

(our SHI FU for the day!)


First Stop: Shiying's Place
Approx Time: 10am



UGLY YVONNE.




while cutting, i jus thought this looked like a bra to me.

so colorful! I LIKE!!!!
if only we could use that HELLO KITTY SHAPE!



tat extra tummy abit too much

TA DA!!!









ROARRRRR!
since we can only like shiying's MJ pouches,
so we decided to take a shot!
TIME TO USE IT CHONG!


Next Stop: IMM Daiso
Approx Time: 1pm










And lastly, we rushed our way back to school with our Long John lunch! Just in time for our attendance!
We were famished! Esp Sy. I could see how hungry she was! Once seated down, she opened up the longjohn box and started eating in a almost immediate timing!

Shes such a sweet. She sacrificed her sleep in e morning, lend us her kitchen and all e ingredients needed. THANK YOU CHONG! ♥

One day during breaktime in school, i casually asked her for some opinion and she actually gave me this very simple-yet-sweet vday idea. I so have to adopt it! And i did.
I always wanted to do sth similiar but i just did not noe how to get started.
(im hardly the type who thought and does all the very loveable sweet stuff u see.
im the SO-PRACTICAL type.)
It should be pretty known and obvious. I would have done that 5years back without anyone's help.

The night before our execution, Hy and i were bull shit-ing over msn and i decided to ask her to tag along.

Process was fun, outcome was great too!
ALL THANKS TO MY LOVEABLE FRIEND HERE, SY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment