Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm A Million Dollar Girl

There's this thing about me. Im scared stiff and dead worried but that gush sense of urgency will only reaches me, lets say, 2days before the actual paper? Why ah?

I haven start on Macro yet. Not at all. I dunno who to turn to for help or how to even start.
I just attended the last Law class today and he gave us a "wake up call". He said it was to make all of us feel frightened, feel the need and importance to start as soon as now.
He got me!

I flipped opened the past semester paper and i left it all blank. Not that i din want to attempt it, i wanted to try. But i haven even started on law! Nothing, pratically nothing flows out! When Raymond Fong came to my place, i looked up and admitted that my preparation for law have not even started. He seems to expect it and it was of no surprise from student like me.
He only said, "is this ur first attempt? when are u starting?"

He told the class, "Failure doesnt mean tat its a entire bad thing. Sometimes u get to learn more after failures. Those who earned big bucks now may not noe as much about law, but those whom went through failures get the chance to noe more about wat is required."
I have to agree to wat was being told, but for my case, I have major worries to add and mess with about facing failures right now.
Equation for Yvonne's failure are as follows..

ONE FAILURE=
FEES + LONGER SCHOOL TIME + (DELAY IN WORKFORCE x AMT OF EXPENSES/DEBTS INCURRED)


NEXT.

I am having a very contagious flu. Been really down with blocked-nose and sore throat for about a week already. Yupp, not any better yet. Instead, i think i was the one who infected Boarboar and Bestie as well as her cousin. They are e confirmed cases.
Shiying was down with flu as well but she always has this flu-problem so its still a "INNOMINATE TERMS" case. (ok that actually only refers to a contract-based)
HAHAHA.
No much link, but hope its of some help to grab the attention from my entry to our buiness law that INNOMINATE TERMS from contract actually refers to unclear or not sure terms from contract.

Ok never mind. NEXT.

Something random that came to me for the past days. I really really yearn for a nice bathroom with big bathtub. Accompanied with my favourite lavender-fragrance scrub, Hello-kitty (replacing the usual duckie found inside the tub).
I love spending time in the bathroom cos i always feel that im at my best state and wats better than polishing oneself to feel like angel?
Sister and Mummy always bugged me to leave the bathroom.
IM ENJOYING!
When can i finally enjoy the true moment in my shower?
I only got it half now!

I have got the sudden urge to get married and settle down. I seen and heard enough of weddings and parenthood around me!
Just a not-so-lasting kinda of urge. I cant imagine myself going through pregancy and handling kids now! I still have got a million trillion miles to run, play and explore with.

How come i just have so many wants and needs about life? Even the simplest thing in life, i want the best of the best. Excuse me miss, can u not be too far-apart different from ur sisters?

I should go back to reading my laws. All the best to the never-satisfied me.

No comments:

Post a Comment