Monday, February 8, 2010
A Bow To Feet For Christain Louboutin
If only i can splurge on heels like this......
Im almost 98% sure that these costly louboutins wont worsen those marks on my feet. :(
Theres always a price to pay.
Chinese New Year is allowing the majority Pedicurist to incur surcharge as well as a compulsory booking.
Boar managed to book a slot for the both of us today.
That 2 black scars on my feet, (thanks to that wedges) are making my feet sulk. :(
I like Christine's service. Her nailart on us are well-done as well. Price reasonable too!
Looks like i have got to heed Boar's words and shall not try anyone or any place new.
On the flipside, my calf hurts so bad. That 3 days of long shopping walks accompanied with my high wedges seriously for nuts ache my calf and worn my whole leg, up till today.
This is prolly the first time i tried on my feet at such level throughout the day! I hardly gave them a rest over the weekend.
I need a massage!
Wat is constantly worrying me is the visable veins behind the knees from over-wearing of heels.
Time to add "foot-spa" into the list!
I start to view the importance of pampering my feet for they are the pair who brings u anywhere anytime. They need love, care, concern and attention as much as we women!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment