HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH:
♥
♥
YVONNE CHEONG & LUCIEN TANG!!!♥
♥

The TIFF&CO-Theme
♥
































21years ago,u brought me out at this timing!
Thank you Mummy!!!
My only wish from u:
I just wants the old-you back..




\

\



THANK YOU SISTERS,
(without u 2 by me all e times, i wont be who i am now)
THANK YOU PA&MA,
(without u 2, i wont even be standing alive here for any birthday!)
THANK YOU BB (again),
(without u, i never will noe what true love really really feels like)
THANK YOU JIEFU & WH,
(without u 2, wheres the complete triple-dates, fun and jokes?)
THANK YOU LUCIEN!!!
(you are simply the best gift i have ever received)
No big party, No big "21" Birthday cake for me.
From the bottom of my heart,
I am still all contented and elated on this big day of mine.
Just how much all of them here have given me,
(be it on this day or all these while)
none of any souls can ever match up to a single bit to it.
They are here from the bad to good times, good to bad times.
Never had they left me. Especially Sisters and BB i am directing it to.
I couldn't hold back those tears when Boar called at about 5plus and exclaimed:
"LUCIEN IS OUT!!!"
At hat time, Bb and i just reached our destination.
I truly had the taste of what it really meant by "tears of joy".
No words no nothing can exactly explained how i really felt.
I shall now hold this "21 key" and march towards a better adult days ahead of mine.
Am officially X-ing out unnecessary humanity that stepped or about to step into my life whom i perceive to be rather "sinister" as well as "harmful" in all ways.
Simplicity and Predictable days are then what i am truly pleased with..






No comments:
Post a Comment