Thursday, January 7, 2010
Semester 5
So i have finally attended all the first 3 modules' lectures this week.
Coming to economics, be it Micro which i already cleared, or Macro which currently i am at it. BOTH ARE STILL ABOUT ECONOMICS. SO HELL THEY SHOULD GO.
Always and forever a IT idiot me. This module is way too dry and boring for me.
Can i send my bf over to take the exam for me?
"Ignorance of law is not an excuse!"
Oh wow. I like how this Raymond lecturer goes about in his lecture. I shall hope for the best for myself here in this killer module.
My jaws dropped when i entered the class cos it was PACKED. I seen familiar faces in there too.
I had been a good girl so far. Took a bus and walked up that slope to school.
On the third day of school, i finally met Manda Gera Yx and Hy! Just full excitement! How much i miss their nonsense as companion in this nonsensical school.
Gera been missing in action together with Vince for the longest time and when i finally see her tat day, we talked and updated each other over her fave astons at Sixth Ave.
Chats like this do relief one. But at the same time, it got my brain juice squeezed to the fullest. I felt all the lonliness-feel gushing back to me each time i piece back every single bit over the years. Just not very right and only i can make it right.
I am going on at a normal naturally pace. Should anything cock up in between, i can only resign to it.
All i want now is just to finish this SIM. Once and for all for me. Previous retakes should be enough for me right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment