Monday, January 25, 2010

GFS Forever

The usual 5GFS ultimately left with the both of us, sadly. Seemingly?
I really am touched by her, despite how she disappeared away from time to time through out the year.
She took a off day specially for me a month back n she made sure she is there for my 21st.
As busy and stressful her work is giving her, she still made this evening so special for me.
I bet she overspent on her budget for me.



























Although i am still hoping for the 5 of us to really unite, i noe its almost impossible now already. Everyone has their own life and i bet they have forgotten how much fun and sorrows we had been through years back.

We have been throwing comments to each other like, "I MISS U SO MUCH" etc.
But never once we had a proper 5GFS-unite ever since i dunno when.

I really do misses those younger days and fun we once shared. :(
And i just realised Turts was right, we already had problem gathering all 5 last time!
Cos i couldnt find one group shot at all!
Theres always ONE missing!
One day, i hope to see all 5 of us together again.. Really.


WE LOVE PARTYING AND CLUBBING IN KBOX!


nad's very unforgettable sweet 16th RETRO party!

No comments:

Post a Comment