



He's back to army boy's life after that 2 long weeks of break after his BMT.
I am hoping the very best for him in his Sispec course. HUGS.
Yes, i noe u can be tougher than a lion!!!
Our days are no longer like e usual. (pretty obvious)
No more shoppings, no more good and yummy food, no more "I WANT THIS I WANT THAT. OK BUY BUY." thing.
He is doing ok, i suppose.
I am already adapting days without him by my side all e tmes.
I cant call and call and call. For disturbance, fun, boredom, questions, help etc.
I am gradually able to see clearly how much i was being relying on him for the past years. Not only financially and also emotionally.
Only about 3months passed, i am quite glad that i am still be able to live as a human in a more manageable basis. Putting aside fuss like, debts and shoppings of cos.
For the first few weeks, i was literally struggling the whole time! Such a torturement.
Thank god i have 2sisters who are constantly disturbing me and making me feel wanted most of the times.
Thank god i have a best friend whom i can always pour my deepest darkest sorrows to. Despite the east and west barrier between us, she never fail to close that gap and bond it in whichever ways.
(now that her bf is out and mine went in, our lifestyles swop!)
Sunday was spent together for his Dad's birthday meal at Din Tai Feng.
I would always hear different pple raving about their XiaoLongBaos or any of their dishes. That was my second time patronizing. It was just another eat-and-forget-it kinda meal. I can barely felt a thing after that PAI GU MIAN!
I still prefers Crystal Jade's though.
Yes, i noe u can be tougher than a lion!!!
Our days are no longer like e usual. (pretty obvious)
No more shoppings, no more good and yummy food, no more "I WANT THIS I WANT THAT. OK BUY BUY." thing.
He is doing ok, i suppose.
I am already adapting days without him by my side all e tmes.
I cant call and call and call. For disturbance, fun, boredom, questions, help etc.
I am gradually able to see clearly how much i was being relying on him for the past years. Not only financially and also emotionally.
Only about 3months passed, i am quite glad that i am still be able to live as a human in a more manageable basis. Putting aside fuss like, debts and shoppings of cos.
For the first few weeks, i was literally struggling the whole time! Such a torturement.
Thank god i have 2sisters who are constantly disturbing me and making me feel wanted most of the times.
Thank god i have a best friend whom i can always pour my deepest darkest sorrows to. Despite the east and west barrier between us, she never fail to close that gap and bond it in whichever ways.
(now that her bf is out and mine went in, our lifestyles swop!)
Sunday was spent together for his Dad's birthday meal at Din Tai Feng.
I would always hear different pple raving about their XiaoLongBaos or any of their dishes. That was my second time patronizing. It was just another eat-and-forget-it kinda meal. I can barely felt a thing after that PAI GU MIAN!
I still prefers Crystal Jade's though.
No comments:
Post a Comment