Whatever they called the "First Eco Mall" at Farrer Park station, City Square Mall. Been promoting the new mall on TV a couple of times so BB and i decided to check tat out on our Saturday.
We were there barely an hour. Maybe its still fresh in opening, that's why i din see how happening it was?
I spent longer time in Jurong Point instead..
Due to my nephew's upcoming arrival, i am particularly attracted to baby boys out there now.
While waiting for BB to come back with food, the table in front of me seated a super adorable boy. My attention was drawn to him the entire time i was there.
Hes about 3yrs old? When he start rejecting food being fed to him in such a OH-SO-CUTEEEEE way, i cant seems to remove tat smile on me!
Ok so here's the thing.
There was this lady/auntie sitting along the same tables. So i was actually wondering the whole time if they were related. The answer "NO" was being confirm when i left.
She taught the mother how to feed babies! How to make them not reject their food.
She even demonstrated to her by giving some she-think-its-cute kinda expressions to the boy. The boy follow suit and actually ate his food, shockingly to me! That was why im being misled that she could be his relative or whoever.
The mother was smiling initially and i think she got pissed off eventually and gave a disinterested face.
Finally, the father came back with drinks. Then she went "PAPA IS BACK!" (with a higher pitch tone, like acting cute u noe.)
I wanted so much to throw my noodle at her!
We bypassed their tables when we left. At this time, i heard her asking the family,
"so, erm, how much was the prawn noodles?"
(trying to strike a conversation, u see.)
Something like that.
And another auntie came back to her with food.
That should be apparent that they weren't related at all!
So what i want to really point out is that,
(let me jus put myself in that mother's shoes, i really feel for her)
EXCUSE ME? WHAT HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH U ON HOW I GET MY OWN SON TO EAT!? I DUN NEED ANYONE TO TEACH ME! WHATS MORE A STRANGER LECTURING ME? Get some life, nosy bitch.
So yea. I just dun understand.
Here's another.
Cadence is being such a pest. Not only once in a while but all e times now!
I dunno what gotta into her, about Ebon JieJie (me).
I play and entertain her all e times.
Is just like having some mood swing or something. She just turn her back at me and started going against me after a while.
She would say that im not nice. She would beat me. She would just go something like, "dun give Ebon JieJie ok?"
When i was jus sitting or lying at the other side quietly.
She woke her Uncle (Bryan) up sweetly. To Ebon JieJie, she uses actions and force.
Though shes just a child but i cant help feeling hurt. And MAD.
I had e urge to give one tight slap over.
If this is my niece, i wont hesitate and i make sure she gets back double.
Shes already 3! If she is still not leading back to a better path soon, i wont want to imagine wat to expect from this NEVER-LISTEN child!
Lucien better not be treating me this way. I am already feeling so hurt from this girl. I think i will go bang myself if this comes out from my own nephew! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment