Saturday, November 14, 2009

Who Know Me?

Like what Sakina always said,

"im watching u grow from a girl to a woman within a short period of a year plus.
from a decently cute one to a unpredictable one now.
so what's next, i shall await."

All the time our topics revolve around the same old issues. But as time passes, we see changes. Drastic changes. In her, in me, in us, in everything and everyone around us.
We somehow shared the same perceptions and therefore she never fail to read me like a book and so do i.

Things are getting more and more perplexing. Thing is, how come i din felt so years back?

While digging and arranging years and years of photos, i cant help but to feel disheartened.
I shall put aside the outlook changes in me. For i noe that's a very much obvious one and better be left not-reminded.

Photos bring back memories. Tons and tons of memories.
So much so that i can hardly take it tat much.
Just what have i done to myself? Just what have i created for myself? Just what have i been thinking?
I am thinking right. I just hope i din cross the line. Never should i.

Why does it seems like i am the only sole to go through much much more? I may have been proven wrong when i was being thrown into certain scenarios-view. I may have being proved that i am not the only one and that everyone is actually like this. Just that not everyone really bother themselves as much as i do.

But so?
I wish i can say it all out. But i cant and i dunno how to.

Because i noe there's no solution afterall. It might only be an extra botheration at the end of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment