Monday, November 9, 2009

Life Is Beautiful, Not

My intention was to start a new blog at the Year of 2010. OR on the last day of 2009.
Whatever the case, I'm just about a month earlier. I made this exception on my own.

I shall start off by blogging on the first day of BB's outfield trip.
He called me last night and all handphones to be surrendered. I will not be expecting any good night calls for the whole of this week. I hope everything turns out well for him.
JIA YOU, BB!

The weekends become such a short precious time for the both of us.
We stayed home the whole day, watch movies, had all 3meals together, packing his dirty laundry out for wash and packing cleaned laundry in after which...
Simple and sounds "boring" as it is, we seems to enjoy time like this. If it wasn't for the occupied kitchen all e time, i prolly gonna try out more dishes for him. Though i'm putting his ONLY WEEKEND FEAST to risk.

I did not manage to sleep really well over the weekend. First up, even though i thought i m fuss-free whenever i'm at another home, sometimes things just keep recurring and leave all of us getting into deeper agony. Whats more being a powerless one here, it just did not get any better in any form...
Secondly, sleeping on the ground with mattress is really not for a back-problem person. I rather i suffer than to let a poor army man to do so. He had enough during the weekdays.

All the times i put myself in all sorts of "WHAT IF" scenarios.
Life is always giving us all the opposition of everything. We can only take and deal with it wholeheartedly in whatever or however means. No way we can ever leave it..

No comments:

Post a Comment